Terms and Conditions
Visitors to this web site are bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read these carefully before continuing. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, "this web site" means (and applies to) all (or parts of) the www.RFIDiom.com web site and/or the www.RFIDiom.co.uk website.
The term ‘RFIDiom’ or ‘Consult RFID’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website and specifically Consult RFID Limited. The www.RFIDiom.com website and the www.RFIDiom.co.uk websites are both owned by and operated by Consult RFID Limited. Consult RFID Limited trades under the name of RFIDiom. Consult RFID Limited is a privately held UK limited company with company registration number 80793202.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website(s).
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Consult RFID’s prior written consent.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and are to be interpreted in accordance with English law. In the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Consult RFID and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Consult RFID Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Consult RFID Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily (or permanently) unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Consult RFID Limited © 2009–2013. All rights reserved. The following restrictions apply in relation to all (or parts) of the material on this web site. You may not copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), reproduce, broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except in the following ways:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal use only;
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site.
You may not link to this web site without our expressed written consent.
You may not, except with our expressed written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
A selection of stock images were used from the ‘freedigitalphotos.net’ website. Other images were used from their respective RFID-related hardware and/or software web sites.
Consult RFID Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Consult RFID Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 29th September 2009.
We occasionally use client contact information to send information about new products and/or services available at Consult RFID Limited and in some cases information about our company. This may be carried out by emails and/or email Newsletters. The client’s contact information is also used to contact the client when necessary. Clients may opt-out of receiving future mailings. Any data that we collect is proprietary to Consult RFID Limited.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title;
- contact information including email address and/or phone number;
- geographic information such as address and postcode;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.